Our Lovely Glob
This is our place.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Vas...
Where's King's beach? Haha...your 10 mins walk from your place refers to Singapore or Australia? If in Singapore, is it the one near the place where they construct oil rigs for export?
jin xing
posted by jin xing @
8:09 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
wcw
gorilla
~.WinGs.~
vas
潔婷
imbored
Pooh Pooh
jin xing
Previous Posts
I know this GREAT place... strong winds and all. I...
Flying kite and pinic sounds great but flying CW a...
Hello lovely globbers..Erm.. CW was asking if we a...
Hi Vas,Glad you are enjoying your subjects so much...
WHOO HOO!!!!Finally seeing some activity on the bl...
6/5/07 - SundayI went Pulau Ubin for a long-awaite...
My 1st post in OURLOVELYGLOB! I tot tis blog was i...
BALAI QUARRY ( Something is wrong with the blogger...
Hey Guys,Wah... seeing the pics from Ubin is makin...
MAMAM BEACH This are some of the pics i took. Migh...
1
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home