Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hey Guys,

Wah... seeing the pics from Ubin is making me miss the weather back home. It is getting really cold down here heading into winter. Can't remeber a time when I used to walk around in shorts and T-shirt all day. My mom called me a few nights ago to tell me that it was raining and all; and that it was humid. Nope.... can't remember what that all feels like.

Speaking of pic.s can't even recognise the pple in the photograph. Don't tell me that you pple have changed so much.

Sorry that I have not been able to put up pics of my own... I've just go too many guys. Will show them ALL to you when I get back with narrative.

Other than that, everything's mostly good. The exams will be up in a few weeks' time so starting to feel the preasure. All the old feelings of helplessness and dread are coming back. Almost forgotten how they felt like. Other than that sch's fine. Love all the subs I'm taking. Finally got my hands dirty on a telescope during astronomy. Haven't looked at the night sky yet... the whole class is waiting for a clear starry night.

Need to go now.... hope guys are fine.

Take care!

Vasaant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home