Haha...I spoilt your chance of hitting 3 entries in a row :p Yeah...
Kidding la...
Glad you enjoyed your university life over at Australia. Time really flies. Now it's April liao. 1 and 1/2 mth has passed already without us really paying much notice to it.
Err...Think I have nothing much to blog today cos kinda 'brain-dead' after working from 8.30am to 8.50 pm. My actual working hours are from 8.30 to 5.50pm la, so effectively I did 3 hours of OT today.
So ya, since I am 'brain-dead', think I shall randomly post some photos that we took and let it do the 'talking' for this time round instead of letting my 'signature trademark' of letting words dominate any of my blog entry. Haha... Enjoy the photos ya.
11th March 2007 - Science Centre outing with yl and cw:

Stare hard and see what can you see from this picture? The reflection is actually from the portrait on the ground. Cool rite...Simply amazing la.

Shiny reflections

Mega-tanker replica

We are been captured on a infra-red camera and beamed live onto a projector screen. Haha...Guess which is me and who is the other fellow?

sea corals

A mural of sea-shells
At the I-future segment of the exhibition:

Entry Point

The floor lights up as you step on it and walk across to the other side.

Depiction of the wires in a futuristic computer system


Vas...This must be one of your hot favourites. Replica of Ferrari sports car.

A well-preserved human brain on display at Singapore Science Centre
2nd March 2007 - Hwey Ying's Birthday celebration photos:

Taken at JE playground.

Guess whose hand is it?

Dessert time after our sumptuous meal.

Our dessert - a wide variety of ice-
kacang's, arranged into a smiley face. Did u notice that?
haha...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home