Our Lovely Glob
This is our place.
Friday, March 09, 2007
I SUCK.
Today is 9th March.
Should have
42 days to ORD
.
I cannot count. I am so in deep shit.
I can't even count properly.
I suck big time.
haiz.....
2 more weeks to OFF and Leaves.
posted by imbored @
5:18 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
wcw
gorilla
~.WinGs.~
vas
潔婷
imbored
Pooh Pooh
jin xing
Previous Posts
Today is Wednesday 7th March.38 days to ORD!!! And...
haloz! Thanx ppl for allowing me to join ur wonder...
Guys,i Think i "UPGRADED" the blog by accident. Fo...
Actually didnt want to come online, but then... as...
Hey guys,I'm back online! Yep cause of some admini...
TAGBOARDS?Why does the latest tags of the tagboard...
I AM 95% RECOVEREDYes, I am 95% recovered. I no lo...
So do we still proceed as planned the last time wh...
SiANzz to the power of INFINITY.I am down with Chi...
woooi be free on 3 feb (Sat) after 3pm... whole da...
1
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home