SiANzz to the power of INFINITY.
I am down with Chicken Pox. Feel so sad that I could not meet up with you all this friday or any day soon.
I thought it was a common high fever. Just 37.4 C.
Vas, Kai, JX and CW, please be very careful. All of you were with me yesterday. You might kena it. And maybe one of you might want to go down to the studio to warn that employee.
I did had an enjoyable time at the studio. But we never had enough time. Damn it....
It was supposed to be an eventful week for me. But now, i had to stay indoors to prevent spreading of this bloody disease. Dunnoe which bugger spread to me.
Of all days to catch a pox, it had to be on my birthday.
Of all weeks, it had to be an eventful week.
I was supposed to have secondary sch gathering.
I was supposed to have CO dinner.
SIANZZZZzzz...now all gone.
On the bright side, I saved $13.50. And I no need to go back to army. And I skipped my range. More time IN home. sianmzzz..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home