Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WHOO HOO!!!!

Finally seeing some activity on the blog! Such a good thing. Wan Jing glad to hear from you again after such a long time. Yep gloat about the exams all you want. I never thought I'd hear myself say this but I'm enjoying my subs too much to care about exams.

Well, it's beem quite a bad week as of Friday. The 2 SAF soldiers who died in the plane crash in Taiwan were my buddies in the army. One was my man and the other my CQ. Was a bit shocked at the news.

Told Chin Wei that I lost that wonderful organiser that you'll gave me before I flew off. Was really angry at myself over that. Thankfully it showed up in my desk drawer, an unexpected location, .... Just as Chin predicted. I suspect he was speaking from experience.

Nothing much else to update. Not too many events recently.... all got the exam fever I suppose.

Can't wait till the winter hols.

Take care everyone.

Vasaant

P.S.

To "Banned From Singing"

We should try the song "Black Or White" by Michael Jackson.... It sounds catchy but not too hard. We might be able to pull it off. Listening to our last jamning session over again to try see what songs we actaully managed to 'sing'.... Then prob. cut an album. Some of it wasn't all that bad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home