Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hi Vas,

Glad you are enjoying your subjects so much. SOoo envious of you la. It's always a blessing to enjoy doing the things that you like or enjoy, hence you won't find it a chore to pursue it irregardless of any obstacles. Hmm...Are your exams ending soon? All the best for your exams and good luck in aceing all of the papers.

Guess what...The govt gave all of us a small amount of money to offset the GST hike to 7%. Haha...I don't know how they calculated the amount but I only got a pathetic amount of $300, $100 due to being a national serviceman. Haha...Though the amount is little, I guessed it's way much better than receiving nothing rite. I doubt other countries will do such stuff like giving their citizens GST Rebate Package to cushion the GST hike although I find the GST increment a bit painful. Now it's much more costlier to spend on anything, so must think twice before making any impulse buying. Haha...But I guess the effect will wear off once everyone gets used to living with a 7% GST.

Haha... Regarding the jamming session part, I can't sing and I hardly knows how to play any musical instruments except the recorder and the cello which I doubt so now cos too long never practice on it le. Kinda rusty liao. Guess I shall be the de facto photographer and 'videography' and perhaps 'sound recording man' if we do cut an album.

Take lots of care in Australia hor...Winter coming? SOoo cool la...Remember to wear lots of thick and warm clothing to keep out the cold weather. Hmm...When is winter ah?

PS: Looking really forward to our next gathering with you around and hopefully with our full strength attendance...

Cheers,
J.X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home