Our Lovely Glob
This is our place.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Hi.
I can go anywhere.
Juz make sure we meet after 6... kekeke
theres a fishermen's wharf opp Central (@ Clarke Quay). not sure too if ur refering to dat.. kekeke
www.hungrygowhere.com
posted by 潔婷 @
2:17 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
wcw
gorilla
~.WinGs.~
vas
潔婷
imbored
Pooh Pooh
jin xing
Previous Posts
Haha....Fisherman's Wharf sounds familiar. Think I...
Yes, it sounds like a GREAT IDEA to eat at CW hous...
That sounds like a great idea to have steamboat at...
THIS IS THE 100th POST!!!!!!Tests and exams are co...
Who is going to Darmendran's birthday party????its...
Haloo! How's everyone? Ha, dropping by to say hi t...
Hello people..I am not sure if Mrs Tong got email ...
Hi all!!!Its mi again… hahahaConfirmation of Detai...
Hi All,The proposed location for our gathering thi...
Hello lovelyglobbers...I received this bday card f...
1
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home