Haloo! How's everyone? Ha, dropping by to say hi to everyone! Coping well with studies? I'm tired n feel kinda upset for no reason recently...Let's have dinner some other day ok! Leaving for china next sep..feeling e pressure already..time will fly so let's meet-up whenever we can ok? I think i will miss singapore quite badly when i go beijing next yr..recently juz feel like doing a lot of things w friends n try out new stuff! Like taking more photos n trying out new foods..Ha YL I haven master cycling..do u have a smaller bicycle for me to learn during e holz? Coz I think urs is a bit high leh...seriously my butt hurts only after 1 session of cycling lesson......-__-
Haha, HY, I still owe u MONEY! I will transfer u tis weekend k? Really sorry for delaying n delaying...gt a bit of financial problems lately too..but it's better now! Anyways, hope everyone will be happy everyday! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home