Our Lovely Glob
This is our place.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Hello lovelyglobbers...
I received this bday card from our dearest friend.
Thanks Vas, this card reached me in time! Glad that you are enjoying yourself there!
Hope to see you soon! Take care =)
Regards,
Ming Hoon
posted by Pooh Pooh @
2:31 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
wcw
gorilla
~.WinGs.~
vas
潔婷
imbored
Pooh Pooh
jin xing
Previous Posts
from http://bertc.com/truth.htmThings my mother ta...
Hello all... went to take some shots of fireworks ...
Its been quite in the posting recently... only mh'...
These are some photos of the fireworks taken outsi...
Hello people..I am back from a week of terrible + ...
BEWARE/CAREFUL!!!Careful people. When looking for ...
Hey people..Can help me fill up this short survey....
We had steamboat dinner on the 25th July 2007 at c...
Something to take note....Hey guys, I was having m...
SMILEI stumbled upon this website. It is rather in...
1
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home