Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Alright lah! LIFE on the blog. Finally!

Thanks for the well wishes Miss Ng. The exams are going okay. Only one paper left coming up on Friday. Still got 2 days left to stardie. My exam timetable was really good/bad depending on how you look at it. I had a FULL WEEK bet. each paper. Good thing's that more than enough time to prep for each paper and got a period to recover bet. Bad cause kinda lose momentum and one of the last few to finish. Haiz.

It's the start of winter and there's snow on the mountain outside my window. It's quite literally cool. I'm one of the 3 'stupid Asians' still walking around in shorts however as I'm too lazy to change out.

Managed to get my hands on the school telescope for the winter so gonna go star gazing over the hols. With this super small telescope I can see all the 8/9 planets, the moon and the neareast star to us besides our sun. (+ another 140 000 or so stellar objects according to the manual.) Will take photographs if I can and show 'em to you'll.

One last thing. I'm having real trouble telling who's who on the blog. Can someone pls publish a post specifically to help me out or alternatively you'll can sign off (with names eg. Sotong, ex-Botak etc) to identify yourselves.

Thanks a lot guys.

Take care.

Vasaant!

P.S. What's going on with Kai?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home